Place of employment: Łódź
At SM Spedition we are looking for the last few memebers of our forwarding team. If you are ambitious, motivated and full of energy we have something exactly for you. We offer you a position in which you can set your own goals and work yourself towards achieving them. If you like working with other people and aiming for the best results, while maintaining a strong sense that the work you do gives you a lot of enjoyment – look no further.
What do we offer?
- A full time work contract after a trial period
- A clear bonus payments system and high salaries (base salary+bonus)
- Access to all major freight exchange markets
- A friendly atmosphere, without corporation-like approach to employees and forcing them to achieve unreal results
- Employment in a company with well-grounded market position
- Frequent integration events – we believe that maintaining a team spirit on all levels can help with better work results
- Multisport cards and group life insurance
Our freight forwards don’t have to deal with any matters related to transport documentation, invoices or payment vindication. They have constant help from our accounting, IT and law departments. Thanks to this, thy can focus solely on obtaining new Clients and transport orders.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in selling transport services is a must
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Aiming to create your own contacts network and Client database
- Interpersonal skills that will help you strenghten the positive image our company has on the market
- Self-reliability and the ability to make decisions quickly
- Good knowledge of english and german – this is a must
If you think that we will be a good match then don’t hesitate to contact us – we will be happy to meet you and anwser any question you may have!
We are currently searching for B category drivers to work in international transport. We would like to establish long-term cooperation!
Work system: 3/1
- Knowledge of english or german that enables at least basic communication would be a plus
- The ability to use a navigation system
- Experience working on a similar position
- Two valid ID documents (driver’s license, personal ID, passport)
- Ability to constantly provide updates regarding the current transport
- Ability to propeerly fill out CMR forms
- Caring for the provided vehicle
What we offer:
- High salary
- A full time job contract
- Working with respect to work time norms
- Due payments of all salary parts
- Working a single driver crew with all work time norms